I'm not sure what my idea/theme will be at this stage I'm purely taking a photo a week and am interested if I can make a connection between them or if I start to pick things unknowingly that match. Other than that I have a couple of road trips coming up and think that the idea of exploring that could be fun.
The idea of a regular picture and then find connections is a good one - the trick is to take many more than one a week - after all, it is digital and easy. I suggest you just decide on a time, say 10.00am or whenever suits and take a picture of something around you at the same time every day. You can also document a couple of words about what you were thinking/doing at that moment. THen the connections are through time and text and the narrative thus develops.
ReplyDelete